Benefit of curcumin tea
Turmeric Tea Benefits
- Reduces arthritis symptoms.
People with arthritis must regularly consume turmeric tea as it reduces the pain caused by arthritis and gives relief. A study has found that turmeric has an active compound called curcumin that helps reduced pain in patients suffering from arthritis.
- Boosts immune functions Turmeric tea helps boosts the immune system. Consumption of turmeric tea improves your digestion thus building a strong immune system. Its medicinal properties cure a lot of immune disorders amongst patients with poor immune system.
Helps reduce cardiovascular complications Consumption of turmeric tea reduces risk of acute heart attack by 17 percent. A study found that taking 4g or curcumin per day 3 days before and 5 days after coronary artery bypass grafting surgery reduces risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Helps manage irritable bowel syndrome or IBS IBS is a common stomach disorder of the digestive system that causes cramps In the stomach, diarrhea and constipation. The curcumin in turmeric contains anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce the IBS symptoms.
Prevents and treats Alzheimer Curcumin, the active compound found in turmeric helps prevent the damage caused by Alzheimer. Though researchers are still finding out the exact cause of Alzheimer but the properties in turmeric surely give relief to a certain extent.
- Protects against liver damage, gallstones and manages liver conditions.
The active compound curcumin also helps in reducing the liver damage, increase of the gallstones and also manages various liver conditions.
- Helps prevent and manage diabetes.
According to studies, the curcumin in turmeric helps maintain the sugar levels, and the level of cholesterol by preventing fat accumulation thus managing diabetes.
- Helps treat and manage lung conditions.
Curcumin in turmeric is gaining lot of attention these days due to its anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties. The use of turmeric tea helps improve the functioning of lungs and helps treat and manage lung conditions.